MEAThe Apostille attestation/legalization is valid for the countries which are listed under The Hague Convention of 1961. There are total of 117 countries listed in Apostille attestation. Any foreign issued document has to complete the legalization process in order to get accepted by the travelling country.
If you’re looking for Personal Document Apostille, Educational Document Apostille or Commercial Certificates legalization for abroad for studies, immigration, Job and for Exporting, First and foremost the local authorities must authenticate the certificate and then Ministry of External affairs (MEA) required to be legalized any Indian Originated certificates before it can be considered valid in the travelling country.
MEA Apostille Stamp is a unique sticker having a unique identification number (Serial Number/Bar code), through which any Apostille member country of The Hague convention can check its authenticity online.
Educational Documents Apostille Procedure
- Process A: Starts with university verification and submitted for State Authentication (HRD/GAD Attestation) and further submitted Ministry of External Affairs for MEA and Apostille attestation.
- Process B: Start over with Notary Public attestation and followed by Sub Divisional magistrate (SDM Attestation) or Bombay Mantralaya and further submitted to Ministry of External Affairs for MEA and Apostille attestation.
Non-Educational Documents Apostille Procedure
- Process A: Start over with Home Department Authentication (State Attestation) and followed by Ministry of External Affairs attestation and submitted for Apostille
- Process B: Start over with Notary Public attestation and followed by Sub Divisional Magistrate (SDM attestation) or Bombay Manthralaya attestation and submitted to Ministry of External Affairs for Apostille attestation.
Commercial Documents Apostille Procedure
- Process: Start over with Notary Public and Chamber of Commerce attestation and followed by Ministry of External Affairs attestation and Apostille the document.
Apostille Attestation Process
How can I Apostille documents?
We are providing Apostille Attestation services in Pan India with pick & drop services.
Our 24 x 7 customer service will help you to give the updates though chat and telephonic support. Call experts to know more about the services and & Apostille attestation
Call: +91 8589008001 / +91 8588808183 / +91 8750388388 / +91 8800490099
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Documents can be submitted our collection centers across country, or direct walk in to our branches or through courier you can submit the documents for the attestation. Dedicated back end executive for follow up in each case from day 1 till the completion of process. After completion of process confirmation will be shared through mail/WhatsApp for payment process
- UAE Embassy Attestation
- Qatar Embassy Attestation
- Kuwait Embassy Attestation
- Bahrain Embassy Attestation
- Saudi Arabia Embassy Attestation
- China embassy Attestation
- Malaysia Embassy Attestation
- Oman Embassy Attestation
- Egypt Embassy Attestation
- Cyprus Embassy Attestation
- Israel Embassy Attestation
- Jordan Embassy Attestation
- Yemen Embassy Attestation
- Turkey Embassy Attestation
- Iran Embassy Attestation
- Iraq Embassy Attestation
- Lebanon Embassy Attestation
- Syria Embassy Attestation
- Palestine Embassy Attestation